Saturday, June 23, 2012

HairVlog: Products Do NOT "Make" Your Hair Grow!



Yep I said it, hair products do not make your hair grow! Our hair is constantly growing, no matter what, 24/7 it's growing! Whether we see the results of this growth all depends on what we are doing to the hair. Back in the day before I started caring for my hair, I always thought my hair wasn't growing. It was always growing though because I always had new growth when it was time for a relaxer but why wasn't I seeing long nice hair? Because I wasn't caring for my hair the right way, my ends were constantly breaking off resulting in short uneven hair that would have to get trimmed/cut to make it look decent. That being said, products AID the hair in growth. Since I've began caring for my hair, my ends no longer have to constantly be cut and I no longer see major breakage. This is due to me caring for my hair AND the products I use. In order to get longer hair, you first need to care for your hair and make sure you have the right products that keep your hair nice and healthy! Our hair is like a plant, you can use all the fertilizer you want but if you don't water the plant and care for it, it won't be healthy and therefore won't grow. So by all means get the products that work with your hair to make it healthy and soft but don't solely depend on these products ladies! Happy healthy hair journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment