Sunday, June 24, 2012

Product Review - Elasta QP Silk Thermal Designing Liquid

 
One of my favorite leave in's, Elasta QP Silk Thermal Designing Liquid! I mainly do rollersets in my hair and I have 3 main leave ins and without this one, my hair would never come out as nice as it does. This product leaves my hair with a nice shine, but also an awesome hold. I find that when I don't put too much of this in my hair, my hair comes out "fluffier" and more easily prone to frizz which isn't good. I tend to put more than I should of this product in my hair just to make sure it's fully covered. This product gives my hair a solid hold from my rollersets, but leaves the hair manageable, and holds the curl a LOT longer than normal which I love. The smell is light and doesn't really linger. What I do is shake up the bottle a little and spray 5-6 squirts in my hands and spread it through my hair then take 2-4 more squirts and concentrate on my ends. I love my Design Silk and it's a staple leave in for me, my hair would be nothing without it! I find mine at my local Sally's and I don't really see it elsewhere. It's about 2-4$ I think which is a decent price because it lasts for awhile. Now this says it's a heat protector but I've never used it for that purpose, only rollersets. 

Pros: price, hold, scent, shine
Cons: availability, not sure about heat protector
Repurchase?:  Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment