Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Product Review - Luster's Pink Glosser

 
So my friend suggested this spray to me because I said I wanted something that would make my hair shiny but not weigh it down. This product did just the trick! Plus it has no mineral oil, the ingredient list is quite impressive actually. I was wary at first because we all remember Pink Hair Lotion and how horrible, at least for me, it was for our hair. Now I mostly use this product for when I finish setting my rollersets I spray this all over the rollers as they dry and when I take them out they are nice and shiny and soft. I don't tend to use it again until the next time I rollerset. Sometimes when I just want a little more shine to my ponytail/bun I spray this in and brush it in or just let it settle and I'm out the door! The smell is decent I like it. I never see any buildup with this product, but I don't use it everyday. I will say when you first spray it on it feels greasy to the touch but once it  absorbs in the hair it's fine. I got mine at Walmart for about 4-6$ which is decent because I've had mine for almost a year and am barely halfway done with it! I have never flat ironed with this product so I may do that and come back and update this review. Overall I love this product for shine and softness.

Pros: smell, price, shiny soft hair, little goes a long way, ingredients, instant results
Cons: greasy feel before absorbed in hair
Repurchase?:  Yes!

3 comments:

  1. Aw before you post make sure you know your facts sweetie,it does contain a form of mineral oil sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why so people have to be such smartasses?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why so people have to be such smartasses?

    ReplyDelete