Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Product Review - China Glaze Pink Voltage

 
So I picked this polish up because I've always heard wonderful things about China Glaze. I will say I paid about 5-7$ for this and I can say it's overpriced. I found/seen this at Walgreens, Sally's, and Ulta so it shouldn't be too hard to find. That being sad I LOVE this color! It's very neon and bright and great for summer and I think any skin tone. It makes me think of a Barbie nail polish just bright pink. The formula is thin which is nice in that it goes on well but it also goes on streaky. I like to do 3 coats to get my desired look. The few times I've worn this polish it has chipped terribly when it gets going which is annoying because I will find bright pink chips everywhere. The smell isn't that strong at all and doesn't linger for too long. It's not overly difficult to take off. Overall I love this polish but the price is pretty steep for me but I love the color too much to stay away(;

Pros: bright color, application, consistency, brush, availability
Cons: price, streaky, chips
Repurchase?:  Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment