Sunday, June 3, 2012

Product Review - Aussie Moist Conditioner

 
So I have always heard nothing but wonderful reviews about Aussie Moist for relaxed hair. The conditioner, leave in, and 3-minute miracle. So I decided to try the conditioner for myself, big mistake :( My hair didn't like it! The consistency isn't as thick and creamy like I'm used to and it's more watery. When I was applying it to my hair it didn't feel like it was penetrating the hair shaft but I figured if I left it on longer with a plastic cap it would help more. It helped a LITTLE but overall my hair was not as soft as it normally is. I tried this product 2 more times as a DC. Then I tried it as a prepoo since that's what I do with my reject conditioners and this did my hair no good at all, in fact, it made my hair way drier in the end! The smell is divine but I now use it for shaving and I love what it does for my legs! The price is also very reasonable for this size of a bottle, I see it everywhere so that's not a problem.

*UPDATE*
So I recently tried cowashing my hair with this conditioner just to use it up, and can we say heaven? My hair melted beneath this conditioner like I've never seen it do before! My hair has always hated cowashing but with this conditioner I heard nothing but love from my hair. I will retry this conditioner now to see if it was a fluke or if I'm on to something!

Pros: ingredients, availability, price, smell, good for shaving
Cons: doesn't work, watery consistency
Repurchase?: No

2 comments:

  1. I use old conditioners as shaving cream too! I've never tried this product but I absolutely LOVE the 3 minute miracle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have at least 5 conditioners I'm trying to use up! I either shave with them or use them in a prepoo! I may try the 3minute miracle depending on how I like the split end protector(:

    ReplyDelete