Monday, June 25, 2012

Bantu Knots!

So I decided to try the bantu knots but this time with a twist, literally! Anyways I did two strand twists then did the bantu knots. I also added some of my Fantasia IC gel to my. When I took it down I fell in love instantly! My mommy was like "Why don't you just go natural?" She really liked it too. It lasted all day long and by time night came it had fallen but some parts were still pretty curly. I retwisted the twists last night but forgot the gel and this morning they came out OK but I wasn't really trying. I've decided that when I do this hairstyle again I have to do the two strand twists and make sure I have gel in my hair. I really loved the curly look on my hair though here's a picture of the texture:
Sorry it's not the best picture but you get the idea(: I didn't expect it to come out so good! Anyways a full complete list of all the product I used are:

-Aussie Split End Protector
-Spectrum Coconut Oil (Refined)
-Fantasia IC Styling Gel

I'll definitely be perfecting this style over the summer so I can do it at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment