Thursday, August 18, 2011

Product Review - Herbal Essences Hydralicious Featherweight Conditioner


So when I say I love this product, I am NOT even kidding! This will forever and ever and ever and ever be my staple deep conditioner! That's right, I said DEEP conditioner. This was my first HE product and I was scared at first that it would rip my hair out or something but it did the opposite! Granted when I first tried this my hair didn't really like it. My hair always seems to react that way to new conditioners, not sure why. But after I tried it a few more times my hair fell in love and so did I(: This stuff smells sooooo good just like any HE product, I can't really describe it but it's light and makes your hair and bathroom smell divine. I made this my DC by adding some vegetable glycerine (I'll do a review on this amazing product later) and some grapeseed oil. This has to honestly be the best DC I've ever had. I've tried Keracare Humecto, Elasta QP Fortifying Conditioner, and a few more but this LEAVES my hair soft afterward and not just when I'm washing it out like the others did. I normally leave it on my hair for at least 45min and the longer the better. I find that it works a LOT better on clean dry hair, but I still need to try it as a DC on dry hair before a shampoo. But I seriously do love this stuff and I rarely say that, even though I have a lot on my blog(:

Pros: smell, consistency, price, availability, does what it says it will, it works amazingly(:
Cons: bigger bottle!
Repurchase?: For my whoooooole life I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment