Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HairVlog: Herbal Essences Obsession!

My HE collection! Hydralicious-Color Me Happy-None of Your Frizzness-Long Term Relationship Leave In

So I am in looooooove with Herbal Essences! I've only tried their conditioners and leave in. I have to say I was pretty skeptical with this line at first because I only really saw white girls in the commercials and only saw white girls buying it and using it. Little did I know, tons of AA women looove this line too! This helped me realize that hair products aren't always for just one type of ethnicity and I think that's GREAT! Anyways I would have to say my staples so far from this line are HE Hydralicious conditioner and the Long Term Relationship leave in. I use the Hydralicious as my DC, I mixed it with some Glycerine and grapeseed oil and it's the best deep conditioner I've ever had! Color Me Happy is my newest edition so I haven't found a use for it yet but I love the smell and it gives great slip! None of Your Frizzness is my detangling conditioner. I can have the worst tangles ever and all I have to do is put some of this in my hair and they literally vanish! I'd be nothing without this line and that's the honest truth! The conditioners give me instant slip, detangle like no other, and make my hair and bathroom smell amazingggggg! I think I want to try Tousle Me Softly or Body Envy next. Btw I've never tried their shampoos and since I have more than enough of those I probably never will!

No comments:

Post a Comment