Saturday, August 20, 2011

Product Review - Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner

 
This was one of the first conditioners I bought when I wanted to start taking care of my hair (Jan of 2010). I had bought the ApHogee line and needed a nice moisturizing conditioner to balance out my hair. I HATED this conditioner though! I didn't like the smell, consistency, or the fact that I bought a huge bottle of the stuff! My stylist I have now had suggested I use it because I told her my hair was dry, lord this stuff didn't do a good thing for my hair at all! I will say when I'd put it in my hair it did make my hair feel okay, but when I washed out my hair didn't feel right. My hair would feel coated after it dried and as it was drying. Reading reviews on this product, it seems to be a hit or miss and for me it was a definite miss. I tried it out 3x then gave up and it's been sitting under my sink since!

Pros: comes in different sizes, price
Cons: consistency, smell, only see at BSS, didn't work, left hair coated
Repurchase?: No, didn't even finish the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment