Monday, June 11, 2012

Product Review - Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

 
So I've had this product for a little over a year and I can say I LOVE it as my clarifying shampoo! It does have sulfates but since it's a clarifying shampoo I don't have a problem with that. I only use it every 3-4 weeks or when I feel like my hair has a lot of buildup on it. I especially like to use it the wash before and after my relaxer to make sure the relaxer takes, and then to make sure all the excess product from the relaxing process is out my hair. It has a light smell that doesn't really stick around and the consistency is like a light gel but goes into the hair very nicely. I've had my bottle for over a year and have about 9/10 of it left because of how infrequently I use it. This shampoo gets my hair clean, but does not strip it of everything and make it feel dry. But I can tell that my hair is bouncier and lighter and shinier when I use this as opposed to my regular shampoo. I bought mine at Walmart for proably 1-2$ and it's well worth it's price! My favorite clarifying shampoo and a forever staple product!

Pros: price, cleans but doesn't strip, lasts forever, light smell, consistency
Cons: sulfates
Repurchase?:  Absolutely!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried any other clarifiers? I'm using paul mitchell the clarifier right now, but my target stopped selling it, just wondering if you have any to compare it to. I think I'll try this, i was thinking either this or herbal essence's drama clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw I haven't tried any other clarifying shampoo before.

    ReplyDelete