Saturday, June 30, 2012

Proclaim Hair Masque Review(s)!

So today was my wash day and I decided to clarify and try my new Proclaim Hair Masque. Putting the product in, it instantly detangled my tangled hair which was very nice. The smell was a little odd but I didn't hate it. The consistency is pretty thick but glides into wet hair very nicely. I let it sit in my hair for 15-20 minutes then washed it out. When it came to detangling my hair was just a tiny bit more tangly than normal but no biggie, I did just clarify my hair after all. But my hair felt dry in the shower. After I applied my leave ins my hair still felt just a bit dry. Normally I rollerset but it's too hot so I just airdried in a ponytail. When my hair was drying it felt kinda soft except for some spots. When I wake up tomorrow morning I'll finish the first time use review!

Day After: 
Well when got up in the morning my hair felt better and now that I'm 2 days post wash, I can say my hair feels pretty good! Normally when I dry in a ponytail, my hair is kinda hard the rest of the time but my hair hasn't been like that this time. I think I didn't give the masque a fair review because my hair is prone to conditioner shock (may do a post about that later) and I had clarified leaving my hair more dry than normal. I will definitely use up the rest of my sample packet and tell you guys the final results!

Conclusion:
So I used this product about twice and I don't really want to anymore. It had a very interesting smell that some may like and others may despise, for me it was just in the middle. Did my hair feel more moisturized when I used this product? Not really, if anything it felt less soft than what my hair normally feels like after I DC with my normal conditioner. That being said I did only use it twice so I can't really give a fair review but for me it isn't worth using again so I'll just toss the sample pack and keep it moving! I say try the sample though what may not work for me may be your new staple product, always remember that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment