Monday, September 3, 2012

Product Review: Aussie Split End Protector


So I've been using this product for a few months and it is my new love(: I first bought it because the old HE LTR formula had changed again and my hair did NOT agree with it and I heard that Aussie was basically the old LTR. Other than the smell I completely agree! Another plus of this product is my hair likes it on wet hair as well! The old LTR wasn't good on my wet hair and I only used it to moisturize, it's nice to know that I can use my Aussie as a leave in and moisturizer, but I mainly use it as my moisturizer at night. It doesn't leave my hair sticky and makes it feel smooth soft and juicy! The smell is light and kind of coconuty. My only issue with this product is the bottle is a little on the small size but the price is nice so it's not a huge deal. Also when the product is running down, the pump doesn't work as well anymore but neither of these issues are anything to cry over. Overall I completely recommend this product!!

Pros: smell, consistency, available everywhere, old LTR formula, works on wet and dry hair
Cons: small container, pump doesn't work when product gets low
Repurchase?: YES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment