Saturday, July 14, 2012

HairVlog: Wet Bunning This Summer!

So this summer I have been really lazy with my hair, but not in a bad way. Normally when I wash my hair I rollerset it then I'm on my way. This summer I've put rollers in my head about two times! It got super hot and I couldn't do my hair in that heat so I threw it in a ponytail and secured my ponytail in a roller to give my ends a bump and let it air dry. I don't know what I'm doing different this summer but my hair is so manageable and soft after I dry my hair like this. Last summer when I'd do this my hair would dry but it would be matted together, not fun. Recently what I've found myself doing nightly is wetting my hair a bit, moisturizing and sealing my hair, then applying my Fantasia IC gel to the front half on my hair, bunning it, and going to sleep! In the morning my edges are nice and flat and though my hair is a bit crunchy, by the next night my hair is easily combed. I haven't seen any adverse effects to doing this, I also oil my scalp nightly and my edges to keep them soft. Overall I love wet bunning and am happy to welcome it into my summer hair reggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment