Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Product Review - LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream


So I would see this product pop up on hairlista and k-i-s-s and I was like hey may as well try it! So I went to Walmart and it was just a little over $1 so I figured why not? Best $1 and some change I've ever spent! This is  a staple for me. I use this as my mega light protein prepoo treatment, after I apply it all over my hair (and roots and such) I seal with some jojoba oil and put my plastic cap on for 20min to overnight. The thing I LOVE about this as a prepoo is it will never give me a moisture overload since it has protein in it but it's such a light protein to my hair it can't really give me a protein overload either! The smell could be better but when I seal it with some Hot Six Oils the combo smells pretty alright! I did try this once as a DC treatment or just a quick conditioner after a wash and I did NOT like it at all so I will only use this as a prepoo. This stuff leaves my hair so softttttt when I shampoo it out I still feel the softness even though it's all out! And even though it has mineral oil in it, I see it as it's not staying in my hair and will be washed out so it doesn't give me any problems. Definite thumbs up from me!

Pros: price, availiability, light protein, prepoo treatment, leaves hair SOFT
Cons: not a good DC/conditioner, consistency, not sure if it helps with shine for MY hair, smell, has mineral oil
Repurchase?: YES

No comments:

Post a Comment