Tuesday, July 24, 2012

May I Have Had A Succesful Cowash?

So last night I got finished with my workout and didn't want to wash my hair. So I decided that I'd "cowash" with my Aussie conditioner I thought I hated and thought messed my hair up just to use it up. When I wet my hair and put some of the conditioner in my hair, my hair MELTED instantly! My hair has never done that, not even with my staple deep conditioner! So I left it on my hair for about 3 minutes and when I washed it out and detangled, there were almost no tangles (and I hadn't detangled my hair since the day before) I was very pleased. Then I decided to use my Aussie Split End Protector as my leave in since I had only used it on dry hair. I sealed that with my trustee grapeseed oil, combed my hair into a damp pony, put a roller on the end and went to sleep! The next day (today) my hair feels softer than when I wash, DC for an hour, and airydry in a damp ponytail. I am so pleased with my results! I was about to chuck my Aussie Moist but I've found a great use for it, and I now know my Aussie Split End Protector can be used as a leave-in for wet hair. I will probably try this out a few more times to make sure it wasn't a fluke and update this post but for now I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment