Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Product Review - Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Shampoo

So I've had this shampoo since September and am now ready to do a review! Overall it does its job of getting my hair clean. It does have sulfates and when I used it consistently for a few weeks my scalp was whiter and itchier than normal. So I diluted it with some water and oils and I really think that helped! I only use it about 1x a month or so and I think it takes away the little buildup that my Hair One misses or possibly causes. The smell is pretty good but doesn't stay once I put the conditioner in. Does it leave my hair all beautiful and tousled? Nope, my hair looks the same lol. I will say it does make my hair feel clean and fresh!
Pros: Smell, price, availability, works
Cons: sulfates, irritates scalp if used consistently, doesn't tousle
Repurchase?: Probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment